A nitrile glove is a synthetic glove which exhibits rubber-like characteristics. It has much of the same flexibility, tensile strength, and durability as a latex glove. Nitrile gloves are also protein-free and allergy-free. These gloves are a great alternative to the latex glove for people with latex allergies. Nitrile gloves are more durable than latex.
• Powder free
• Outer gloves preferably reach mid-forearm (minimum 280mm total length)
• Different sizes (6.5, 7& 7.5)
• Quality compliant with the below standards, or equivalent:
a. EU standard directive 93/42/EEC Class I, EN 455
b. EU standard directive 89/686/EEC category III, EN 374
c. ANSI/SEA 105-2011
d. ASTM D6319-10
*Each pair of gloves are individually pack.
A latex glove is made from natural rubber latex and is a processed plant product. Latex gloves are the most flexible and resilient with a consistent fit. They are a great barrier protection against infection and contamination. These gloves are available in Powdered or Powder-Free, as well as Exam or General Purpose
A Sterile glove worn to prevent contamination of the patient during invasive procedures and to protect the hand from exposure to potentially infectious materials.
Differences between surgical gloves and medical examination gloves:
- Surgical gloves are sterile and individually packaged in pairs
- Surgical gloves have a more precise range of sizing than medical examination gloves.